We are looking for an Ed-Tech Content Intern to work alongside our Education Curator to culminate and publish courses and content to the Kyte Learning website.
- Manage workflow of content creation and coordinate with all parties involved.
- Communicate with potential and current content creators to keep incoming content flowing.
- Continuously improve by following and developing efficient processes.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organisational ability.
- Strong technology background, comfortable learning and working with multiple tech tools.